fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Add to cart goes directly to cart, it does not show popup

Add to cart goes directly to cart, it does not show popup 3 years 2 weeks ago #14418

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for your free plugin VM import.

It works great, it is really easy to add virtuemart items everywhere.

But I have a problem..... I need to show the popup after adding to cart option, I have my virtuemart shop configure that way, and it is working ok; but when I place a virtumart product inside an article using your plugin, when user clic Add To Cart then it goes directly to cart, not showing popup.

Would it be possible to change this behaviour, for me it is very important to show the popup.

Thank you very much,

Jacobo
The topic has been locked.

Add to cart goes directly to cart, it does not show popup 3 years 2 weeks ago #14449

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

We will have to see whether there is a possibility for that or not.
Please wait, we will be back with the solution very soon!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Any solution? Add to cart goes direct to cart; popup request 3 years 4 days ago #14901

Hello, have you been able to check any solution for this?

It would be great if your module allow to show popup before going directly to cart.

I think many users would love this behaviour.

Thank you.

Any solution? Add to cart goes direct to cart; popup request 3 years 4 days ago #14904

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hello,

it's not possible to modify it to show the popup before going to cart at this moment.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Any solution? Add to cart goes direct to cart; popup request 3 years 4 days ago #14905

Hello, in case I am willing to pay for custom development for this feature, what would be the cost?

Thank you.

Any solution? Add to cart goes direct to cart; popup request 3 years 3 days ago #14906

• admin
  • Administrator
I have emailed you a quote.
Thank You,

Any solution? Add to cart goes direct to cart; popup request 2 years 6 months ago #18434

• tdorsey59
Has this ever been developed further? I too would like to see it.

Any solution? Add to cart goes direct to cart; popup request 2 years 6 months ago #18435

• admin
  • Administrator
Nop, It was not!
Thank You,

Any solution? Add to cart goes direct to cart; popup request 2 years 6 months ago #18436

Hello, I had to switch to other extension that makes this work; take a look here:
virtuemart.su/vm-shortcode-plagin-shortkodov-dlya-virtuemart/
The developer speaks english, you may reach him: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Add to cart goes directly to cart, it does not show popup 3 years 2 weeks ago #14458

Thank you for your interest, please do your best to get it, that is a functionality very important for my project. I am sure other customers also want that behaviour.

Thank you.
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.496 seconds
Cron Job Starts